Every cook likes to have a blender aiding to make solid substances liquefy easily to help in cooking varied delicious food. Blender is mainly used to make food ingredients achieve softer and smooth texture.
In market there are ample varieties of blenders each having a unique feature designed to aid chefs to utilise the kitchen device fully. Before purchasing the needed blender for your assisting your culinary art, an individual should know the working parts of the blender which makes it one of the quite useful devices in the cooking arena.
The main features are:
- Motor speed: Most of the blenders have motors speed of 300 to 600 watts of power.
- Different level of controls: This helps in controlling the speed of the motor from slow to high speed.
- Pitched blades.
- Container: It is often made form plastic, glass or stainless steel material. The later one is more preferred by its users as it is durable and keeps frozen mixture cooler for longer period of time.
Similar to any other home appliances the purchase of the blender depends upon its purpose of utility as well as the buyer’s budget. There are only two kind of blenders used worldwide. Thus, it is easy to choose considering the utility of the unique features of both types.
The two types are:
- Immersion blender: Commonly known as hand blender, small in size, having long bar and blades on the other end. It can be easily hold in hand while blending the food ingredients. This stick blender is quite useful to blend to bring smooth and thinner texture to drinks like soup and smoothes. You can even blend soft food materials like fruits and shredded veggies. Mostly preferred to be used while the ingredients are hot and needed to be mixed well. The best part is that it can be stored in confined place or fixed on your counter top wall. You can easily clean them without any added efforts of removing its each part.
- A countertop blender: Popularly termed as jug blender as they are accompanied with a jar to be used for various heavy tasks like crushing ice, grinding, pureeing and chopping the food materials like veggies and fruits.
To know more about different type of blenders and its uses, browse through informative marketing websites of Blender Friend where you can compare the prices of various products manufactured by leading kitchen appliances makers.